In today’s world, analytics are crucial to controlling claims charges. And with the pharmacy prices accounting for this massive part of the one's expenses, rising’s prescription monitoring technologies carry a key element to the value-saving equation. Healthcare presents one of the maximum complex types of data of any industry because of its privacy rules & federal/state policies. Yet with the rapid increase of enabling technology gear shooting healthcare records, the volume of available information is increasing. Now businesses are looking to make sense of all of this information & the way best to use it to their enterprise & medical care.
- Big data in nursing inquiry
- Methods, tools & processes used with data analytics with relevance to nursing
- Data Analytics & Nursing Practice
- Data Mining in Healthcare data
- Medical Data Mining
- Eagle Eye –Cloud-based digital pharmacy