In figures, a facts movement concentrate, by and big, known as an enterprise data stockroom (EDW), is a structure developed for reporting and facts inspection. Statistics Warehousing is focal narratives of encouraging information from at least one awesome resource. This statistics warehousing merges statistics Warehouse Architectures, Case examines: statistics Warehousing structures, information warehousing in enterprise Intelligence, the position of Hadoop in business Intelligence and facts Warehousing, the business makes use of data Warehousing, Computational EDA (Exploratory statistics evaluation) strategies, system studying and facts Mining.
- Data Warehouse Architectures
- Case studies: Data Warehousing Systems
- Data warehousing in Business Intelligence
- Role of Hadoop in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Commercial applications of Data Warehousing
- Computational EDA (Exploratory Data Analysis) Techniques